Joomshopping Addons: Affiliate Program

02.02.2024 08:27
mamue
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: maurin
Joomshopping Addons: Affiliate Program

Dear SupportTeam

I have briefly skimmed through the forum and the following questions have arisen:

- Can I edit an affiliate link, i.e. rewrite it for my website?

- How can I prevent the problem that the customer reaches the shop via the link but is not registered as an affiliate? In other words, is there a way to make the contact assignment via a coupon? So that the user is correctly assigned when using a coupon?

- I need an affiliate with which I can award a one-off payment on the first purchase of a customer (and thus through registration). I would also like to enable payment on a monthly basis so that the affiliate user is remunerated for active customers (customer is active 30 days after the purchase and can become active again when he buys a product again). Is this possible?

- Can I customise the layout and display of what the customer sees?

Joomla: 4

02.02.2024 20:47
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Joomshopping Addons: Affiliate Program

1. url.
Any shop url with parametr
?aid=xxx

-- How can I prevent the problem that the customer reaches the shop via the link but is not registered as an affiliate? In other words, is there a way to make the contact assignment via a coupon? So that the user is correctly assigned when using a coupon?

-------
I did not understand the question.

3. No such settings
only

Letzte Änderung: 02.02.2024 20:58

05.02.2024 11:45
mamue
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: maurin

First of all i would like to thank you for your quick reply!

Regarding question 2:
- If a guest comes to my website with my affiliate link and does not land directly in the shop but first on the home menu, looks around a bit there and then goes into the shop, registers and buys a product, is this registration also registered for my affiliate? If not, is there a way to work with a discount code so that I can assign a specific discount code to each affiliate partner and the affiliate registration (parent) works correctly?

Regarding the picture:
- What do the 8 levels stand for? How do you move up or down a level?

Thank you very much for your support!
Greetings Maurin

Joomla: 4

05.02.2024 12:38
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

- If a guest comes to my website with my affiliate link and does not land directly in the shop but first on the home menu, looks around a bit there and then goes into the shop, registers and buys a product, is this registration also registered for my affiliate?

Yes.
----------------------
User 1 -> registration as affiliate.

User 2 -> click to affiliate link User 1
+ registration as affiliate

User 3 click to affiliate link User 2
User 2 => level 0
User 1 => level 1

Letzte Änderung: 05.02.2024 12:43

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.