Mollie/IDeal

01.11.2023 05:45
mickwill
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Mick Willemsen
Mollie/IDeal

Hallo, I downloaded yesterday the Molie/IDEAl module/plugin Mollie API 2.5.5 (JoomShopping 5.0.0+) and installed it throu Joomshopping. So far so good, and also inserted the Key.............Yes I see the mollie API, but the second button pointing to the configuration page gives only a totaly gray page. No settings vissible. So I can't get it working....

Also a message comes after completing payment :
Mollie API call failed: Invalid API key: ''. An API key must start with 'test_' or 'live_' and must be at least 30 characters long.
That is problalby that I dit dot place te API code in the richt place because teh configuration page is not working/visible
Any suggestions? on how to insert tthe TEST or LIVE code fom Mollie in the right place?????
not verry clear to me.....

Joomla: 404
JoomShopping: 5.2.1
PHP: 8.1
Website Url: https://www.chodskypesclub.nl

01.11.2023 08:08
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Mollie/IDeal

Key works only for 1 domain (see your order)
You have installed the addon on the domain: chodskypesclub.nl?

Последнее изменение: 01.11.2023 08:08

01.11.2023 16:04
mickwill
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Mick Willemsen

Solved>>>> on downloading KEY from the conformation email I recieved in my maibox...and after inserting this key, the configuration was gray./not acceable
On (later) login to my user account on Joomshopping website, "my Orders "and dowloaded the key from that page....
This key was different from the first one>>>>Then inserted this new key, ....everything worked as should be.

01.11.2023 17:09
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

It can't be - they're the same.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.