>

How to install that and what`s bag`s it`s have?

18.05.2009 23:27
ertozy
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Alberto
How to install that and what`s bag`s it`s have?

sorry if i`m giving some stupid answers, but give answers for its please . 1.How to installing this ?
usually if you have some amount of php or html files(your site) they already working without any installation, you need to only upload thats to the web-server, ///so why does jshopping working? is it really, it`s installing like a .exe file...and so if it`s ins-ng by that way, when i must install this...i think before uploading, isn`t it ?
2. What`s and how many bag(s) are having the last version of jshopping and for what`s version of joomla it works ?
3. and have we anything difference in problems with installing, when we installing jsh. for different versions of joomla?
4. is the last version the best version of this component?
5.how to defeat the bag(s)?
...p.s. i don`t enen installed cms and some components...and i have not installed the joomla yet, even didn`t trying ...so i answering by the may be some lamer style)

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.