product attribute problems

28.03.2023 11:41
vega55
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Vega Arda
product attribute problems

Hello,

I am experiencing the following issue:

As there are too many product attributes, I couldn't change them on the server. Instead, I made the necessary changes on my website on localhost. Then, I exported the ####_jshopping_products and ####_jshopping_products_attr tables from localhost's phpsyadmin.

After deleting the ####_jshopping_products and ####_jshopping_products_attr tables on the server, I uploaded the corresponding tables from localhost, and it worked well for about 1/2 minute. However, all the attributes were lost afterwards, and I had to revert back to the previous state.

Do I need to upload another table from localhost to prevent the loss of attributes?

28.03.2023 18:34
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: product attribute problems

-- However, all the attributes were lost afterwards, and I had to revert back to the previous state.

after ...?

05.04.2023 03:31
vega55
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Vega Arda

After.. :)
Actually, the problem I had was repairing the tables ####_jshopping_products and ####_jshopping_products_attr so that the product features would not be lost, but the localhost storage engine was using innoDB, set the storage engine to myISAM and repaired the 2 tables, my problem was fixed

My general problem still persists.
My general problem is this: I added 25 attributes to my product as Dependent attributes, I saved it, then I wanted to add 10 more to the same product, I added the products, when I clicked the save button, the product screen was blank, so it didn't save.
What do you think could be the reason for this disconnection, is it because of the storage engine? because all joomshopping tables are innoDB only ####_jshopping_products and ####_jshopping_products_attr tables MyISAM

05.04.2023 08:08
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

1. Enable debug mode joomla
2. Enable display errors.

Errors.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.