Aw: Custom shipping charge

Thank you

20.06.2023 21:40
dvolpesr1
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Stylianos

I do have a new question that involves a question and an issue

1- I have one category of product that isn't charging any shipping even though the "shipping's" etc are setup

2- For this same category (or perhaps others) is there a way to have a shipping charge structure based on number of pieces ordered? Example, for one category I charge a shipping fee if they order one piece, but if they order multiples of that same category it would be excessive to charge them them same rate for every piece. (I have one category I charge $7 USD for one piece but its all same weight for others in that category so I would not want or need to charge the $70 USD if they ordered ten pieces)
3- I also see some products add a $1.00 "package price", what is that? Can I use that if I want to add a charge onto each product to cover "materials"

Last change: 21.06.2023 23:36

21.06.2023 08:49
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

See
https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/shippings/shipping-product.html?lang=en

StartPrev 1 2 NextEnd

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.