With what object or object method can I get full list of products that in the cart currently?

29.03.2023 21:14
val_ex
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: valex
With what object or object method can I get full list of products that in the cart currently?

I've got an idea to program some ajax plugin or maybe just some sort of a patch that has to help user to add product to the cart without redirecting to the joomshopping cart page. Kind of have done half of the job and by clicking a buy button, a product goes into the cart. But, I want, with ajax as well, to display that somewhere on the site immediately.

Tried to identify the class of a variable $this->products that was used in a template "\components\com_jshopping\templates\sweet17\cart\cart.php" and then just create a new object of that class then use the same algorithm of that file. And that didn't help. Kind'a stucked.

Any thoughts, guys? Is there such an object or this is just imposible to get such an info (of products which in the cart currently)?

Joomla: 3.9
JoomShopping: 4

29.03.2023 21:56
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: With what object or object method can I get full list of products that in the cart currently?

Use
https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/ajax-cart.html

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.