Add quantities to purchase in the product list

25.10.2018 14:34
ultimatica
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: d' onofrio

Hello, I can not find where you disable or enable the quantity of products to buy in the product list.
You can tell me where it's done
To explain well I add 2 images, I have to report on site (file2) what is highlighted on the site (file1)
file2.jpg

25.10.2018 14:38
FrankG.
User FrankG.
Name: Frank
Aw: Add quantities to purchase in the product list

Joomshopping Plugins: Quantity in product list
https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/plugins/quantity-in-product-list.html

25.10.2018 15:06
ultimatica

Thanks Frank, I purchased and installed "Quantity in product list" on the test site.
Now I have the possibility to add the quantities but it has put me a different button for the purchase, do you know what you can depend on?
if you view the file2 of the previous post, you understand better what I mean. the buy button is green

Last change: 25.10.2018 15:08

25.10.2018 15:20
FrankG.
User FrankG.

Picture or link to the problem

25.10.2018 15:45
ultimatica

Hi Frank, the image is the one I posted to you before (file3) if you see the (file2) of the first place you'll immediately notice how the button has changed.
I try this on a site that is currently off-line, I use it only for the tests, if you need I can send you access in private

25.10.2018 16:43
FrankG.
User FrankG.

ultimatica - 25.10.2018 15:45
Hi Frank, the image is the one I posted to you before (file3) if you see the (file2) of the first place you'll immediately notice how the button has changed.
I try this on a site that is currently off-line, I use it only for the tests, if you need I can send you access in private

there are no pictures in your post

25.10.2018 22:57
ultimatica

Good evening Frank,
I'll contact you to tell you that I've solved, I write down as I did so I could leave help to another user if needed.

in the folder plugins-jshoppingproducts-quantitylistproduct, I took the file quantitylistproduct.php I replaced the button with btbuyproduct

before
$product->_tmp_var_top_buttons .="<input type='submit' class='button' value='"._JSHOP_ADD_TO_CART."' />";
after
$product->_tmp_var_top_buttons ="<div class='btbuyproduct'><form name='product' method='post' enctype='multipart/form-data' autocomplete='off' action='".$link."'>"

after I edited the joomshopping CSS to align everything.
Thank you so much for your support

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.