First user of joomshopping; a lot of problems (joomshopping team or another)

28.06.2021 18:12
roni2
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: roni
First user of joomshopping; a lot of problems (joomshopping team or another)

Hello Mr
If I have come to you today, it is because I need your help. I have been trying to design an online shopping site for years without success. I learned how to develop sites with Joomla but I have never managed to make an e-commerce site yet and I have a big project for it in my area. I bought almost 3 extensions in order to succeed in this project without success. First :
- In 2017 megadeal_ii_quickstart_j3_v2.1 I did everything and it is language problems and other small malfunction for which I cannot get assistance which meant that I could not finish the site to put it online.
But after I found 2019 the veneno extension and thought it might be easier for me but saw that it's the same design algorithm and started with the same issues
First, after installing your extension on my local Joomla host I see that there is an accompanying demo site with a good design. Everything I need to make my project a success is in there, and I start deleting the trial articles and replacing them with my actual articles. My 1st question is:
Is this the correct procedure? because I saw in the kit that you sold me, a lot of extensions (Documents, Extensions, Licensing, Quickstarts, Template… ..) which can be used to me to design my own site but being seduced by the presentation of the site demo, I took it by modifying it first. And so here are the other issues that I encountered:
1- How to put my site in French? because even if I install the language extensions (admin and component) as you indicated in your tutorial and forum I notice that there are always things in English. Like search, basket. How to do ?
2- When I start to customize the demo site by changing the articles, I notice that from a certain number of articles, the site no longer accepts the addition of others. We edit the articles but they no longer appear on the site. What for ? is it because i'm modifying the demo site?
3- Also, if I try to access the site through an Android, the configuration it presents to me does not allow me to make purchases? what to do ?
4- After purchasing from my site, the final purchase summary table puts an amount that is higher than what is calculated. In his time I searched all over the site and couldn't find it.
Eventually I abandoned the site without publishing it.
The license that is on the kit you sold, how is it used? Now that I still decide, after 2 years, to relaunch my project, will I still be able to use it? Especially since I've never used it? Otherwise what can I do now?
Always to get around my difficulties I went, this year, to buy again com_hikashop_essential_v4.4.2_2021-05-28_18-14-00.tar but I see that it is even worse than your program because it does not offer anything in demo or Test template…. That’s why I came back to you.
I need your help. After 3 tries with various programs I have to get there. Thanks for your patient reading me.
NB: whether it's a member of the team, joomshopping, vina_veneno or any other developer here who happens to read this post and see that they can help me, let them do that and I will be very grateful to them. Thanks in advance ;
Me is Roni whatsapp: +22997473337
email: mariusroni@gmail.com

Joomla: Joomla! 3.5.1
JoomShopping: Version 4.12.3
PHP: 7.2.29
Website Url: localhost

28.06.2021 21:09
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: First user of joomshopping; a lot of problems (joomshopping team or another)

1. List module install?
Need translate each module.

2. Cache on joomla or your server.
Joomshopping not limit products.

3. Screenshot?
joomla / shop works for android.

4. Screenshots?

install to webserver and send me url?

Last change: 28.06.2021 21:13

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.