Authorize.Net Payment Addon

25.09.2011 22:32
ndallago
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Norm
Authorize.Net Payment Addon (SOLVED)

Purchased Authorize.Net Credit Card from Shop / Payments section of your website. Everything seems to be configured properly and I am getting an order complete message --however I see no transactions in authorize.net

There is no documentation with the purchase and I'm at a loss as to where i should look in joomla to determine what occurred. Any help on this available?

Version of JoomShopping indicates 3.2.3 in the about us screen, even though I downloaded and installed 3.2.7 via the install and update screen.

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.2.3 or 3.2.7 see note in message about version
PHP: 5.3.3
MySQL: 5.0.77-4.el5_6.6

Last change: 28.09.2011 00:48

26.09.2011 08:11
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Authorize.Net Payment Addon

Test Server?
Testmodus?

See paymentdata.log

Activate log:
/administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=config&task=general

Save info to Logfile (Y)
Save info Payment to Logfile (Y)

26.09.2011 19:34
thirdsun
Name: Troy Mumm

I am having this same issue

Test mode and test server set to OFF

I've turned on the error and payment logs, but both remain empty.

No errors or issues are displayed, the order appears to be processed, but there are no orders at authorize.net, and the order shows status "Pending"

JoomShopping: 3.2.7
PHP: 5.2.12
MySQL: 5.1
Website Url: pinkdotut.org

27.09.2011 00:37
ndallago

webdesigner - 26.09.2011 08:11
Test Server?
Testmodus?

See paymentdata.log

Activate log:
/administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=config&task=general

Save info to Logfile (Y)
Save info Payment to Logfile (Y)

Same thing as other person indicated...

Test Server and JSHOP_TESTMODE = NO
Logging is on
Nothing going to logs

I don't see a paymentdata.log - Just a payment.log in /components/com_shopping/log

*** UPDATE - I see this file now after i processed a successful paypal order it was created. Tried to process an order via authnet after this file was created with paypal order, and still nothing...and nothing extra written to this file on the authnet order...

Order status is pending...no authorize.net activity, and order process for user displays the Page "Order Finished" static text like it was a successful order.

NOTE *** It also does not work in test mode...same exact results as described above even when authnet is set to test mode and joomshop test sever = yes

Last change: 27.09.2011 02:06

27.09.2011 08:03
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

Url?
admin login?

support@webdesigner-profi.de

27.09.2011 23:08
ndallago
Aw: Authorize.Net Payment Addon (SOLVED)

What fixed the problem was to set the "Type" field in the config of the authnet payment to "Other website payment".

Support was very responsive to my emails...and I would like to say this mod is a welcome addition and should be used by those wanting to pay with authorizenet.

Great product cart for Joomla. I'll be using it often with other sites.

30.09.2011 20:58
ck99
Name: Chris Kleinlein

Hello everyone- I'm thinking of purchasing this plugin, but I see it is very new. Has it been a success, so far?

I'm worried that it does not include documentation. I am not too familiar with joomshopping. Can anyone share with me the basic steps of the install process?

What information will I need from Authorize.NET? Is the transaction key enough, or will I need more information?

Thank you for your help!

30.09.2011 23:18
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

1. Install use joomshopping http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/1586.html

2. config
Login ID
Transaction Key

Last change: 30.09.2011 23:22

03.10.2011 02:59
mk99
Name: Matthew Kleinlein

The plugin and the transaction key/login ID are correctly installed. When you attempt to complete an order, you are given an error message "email is required", but I have logged-in already as a customer, and provided an email address.

The order appears as "cancelled" in the orders section of joomshopping, and I am sent an email showing the order status as "cancelled".

The payment page does not redirect to the Authorize.NET payment completion. Instead, it asks only for a credit card number and an expiration date. You are not allowed to enter more info, and it apparently does not communicate with Authorize.NET or redirect to the Authorize.NET confirmation page.

Am I doing something incorrectly? How can this be set up to go to the Authorize.NET confirmation page?

03.10.2011 11:57
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

http://kb.dojiggy.com/questions/71/Authorize.net+Gateway%3A+%5BFIELD%5D+is+required.+-+Reason+Code%3A+%2833%29

03.10.2011 15:12
mk99
Name: Matthew Kleinlein

I have looked at this forum. So, should all fields except credit card number and expiration date be set to "not required" in Authorize.NET?

If this is changed, will Joomshopping then take you to the Authorize.NET confirmation page? Thank you.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.