Final Product price calculation error with add-on free attribute calcule price

03.12.2022 17:24
daswirdwas
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Brix

Hello,

after PHP Version change from 7.4 to current 8.0 the the add-on free attribute calcule price 1.5.1 installed on site get's an Joomla syntax error while ordering product or adding to Backend order.
After updating the add-on to version 1.6.1 the Joomla error disappears BUT the price calculation is now really strange...

E.g. Base Price of cinch cable is 289,00 EUR with length of 75cm. An additional length of 100cm costs 48,00 Euro

The final length of ordered cable ist 175 cm - price should be 337,00 Euro - calculated price on site is 13872,00 EUR

Formula: ($var1-75)*0.48)

Find attached the configuration of the add-on.

Add-on was first installed 12.2012 - worked fine until last week...

Found 4 Joomla Plugins for this Add-on JoomShopping free attribute calcule price (Admin)/(order)/(product)/(Check-out) the oldest one in version 1.1.2(product), all other 1.5.0. After deactivating these Joomla plugins the calculation was not possible anymore...

Any solution for the problem?

Thank you
Andreas

Last change: 03.12.2022 17:27

03.12.2022 17:43
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Final Product price calculation error with add-on free attribute calcule price

1. use php 7.4
many addon not works with php 8

See version addon (version plugin incorrect information)

Last change: 03.12.2022 17:45

03.12.2022 17:56
daswirdwas
Aw: Final Product price calculation error with add-on free attribute calcule price

:-(

Since 29.11.2022 the support for PHP 7.x is closed, therefore PHP 7.4 is not longer available at our Webserver (Hoster).

What about Joomshopping 5 for Joomla 4 and add-on in Version 2.6.1 this should supports PHP 8.x already ?!

Would an Joomla system update helps?

03.12.2022 19:05
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

We are working on updates to Joomshopping 5, php 8.

If it doesn't work now then we will make a new version (php 8).

04.12.2022 10:54
daswirdwas

Sorry, but I didn‘t understand what to do now to solve my problem…

Option 1: Will I get a updated version of the Add-on for Joomla 3.x, so the website could be operational within next week

OR

Option 2: Do I have to update the website to Joomla 4 with Joomshopping 5 and hopefully the add-on version 2.6.1 works with PHP 8.x?
And if it does NOT work you will update the Joomshopping 5 Add-on version to be compatible with PHP 8.x

04.12.2022 13:46
daswirdwas

For Information: Error log of above mentioned site with calculation error

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$independent_attr_plus in /var/www/XXXXXXX/html/CoS-AKTIV/plugins/jshoppingproducts/free_attribute_calcule_price/free_attribute_calcule_price.php on line 197

Warning: Undefined property: jshopProduct::$free_attribute_active in /var/www/XXXXXXX/html/CoS-AKTIV/plugins/jshoppingproducts/free_attribute_calcule_price/free_attribute_calcule_price.php on line 304

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/XXXXXXX/html/CoS-AKTIV/plugins/jshoppingproducts/free_attribute_calcule_price/free_attribute_calcule_price.php on line 312

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/XXXXXXX/html/CoS-AKTIV/plugins/jshoppingproducts/free_attribute_calcule_price/free_attribute_calcule_price.php on line 312

Warning: Undefined array key "freeattr" in /var/www/XXXXXXX/html/CoS-AKTIV/plugins/jshoppingproducts/free_attribute_calcule_price/free_attribute_calcule_price.php on line 179

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/XXXXXXX/html/CoS-AKTIV/plugins/jshoppingproducts/free_attribute_calcule_price/free_attribute_calcule_price.php on line 179

04.12.2022 15:06
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

daswirdwas - 04.12.2022 10:54
Sorry, but I didn‘t understand what to do now to solve my problem…

Option 1: Will I get a updated version of the Add-on for Joomla 3.x, so the website could be operational within next week

OR

Option 2: Do I have to update the website to Joomla 4 with Joomshopping 5 and hopefully the add-on version 2.6.1 works with PHP 8.x?
And if it does NOT work you will update the Joomshopping 5 Add-on version to be compatible with PHP 8.x

=>

(before update need create backup!)

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.