Auto Registration User

06.09.2021 18:49
ultimatica
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: d' onofrio
Auto Registration User

Greetings,
I have installed the Auto Registration User but I have encountered some problems and I would like information on how to solve them.
I use Quick Checkout and Ajax Cart and with these I have problems with Auto Registration User.
Not working in the Checkout screen (although it would be ideal I would like to know if you will integrate it in a later version) I have to use it with the setting on Show registration form, after checkout.
when the order is completed, the order notification sent successfully to the customer does not appear, furthermore, using Ajax Cart, the purchased products still appear in the cart and this confuses the buyer that having not viewed the notification of the order concluded successfully and finding the products in the cart, you think you have not completed the order.
Can you kindly tell me how to solve?
Thanks and good job

06.09.2021 19:14
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Auto Registration User

Will be later new version
Auto Registration User
with supported
Quick Checkout

07.09.2021 15:38
ultimatica

Good morning,
ok I will wait for the new version.
Thanks and good job

22.09.2021 10:26
ultimatica

Hello, could you tell me when the new version will be available?
thanks and good job

MySQL: reg_user_1.2.3

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.