Calculate for weight/postal code/count/price, handling of multiple shipping methods

07.09.2020 11:00
erlasgmbh
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: David Frühling
Calculate for weight/postal code/count/price, handling of multiple shipping methods

How does the shipping addon "Calculate for weight/postal code/count/price" handle products with different shipping methods?

For example.

Product A can be send via DHL
Product B can only be send via shipping agency (Spedition)
Both products will be in the same category.

How does the system behave if the customer places Product A and B in the shopping basket?
Will it show two shipping options for the two products?

Thank you in advance

Joomla: 3.9.21
JoomShopping: 4.18.4
PHP: 7.4.9
MySQL: 5.7.30-log

07.09.2020 17:03
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Calculate for weight/postal code/count/price, handling of multiple shipping methods

Calculate for weight/postal code/count/price - calculate price
for DHL can set price 1
for Spedition can set price 2

for show shipping for product use "shipping product"
https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/shippings/shipping-product.html
Addon "shipping product" configuration
priority shipping

Example:
cart :
product 1 - shipping 1
product 2 - shipping 2

Shipping; - priority shipping

Last change: 07.09.2020 17:08

08.09.2020 09:21
erlasgmbh
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: David Frühling
Aw: Calculate for weight/postal code/count/price, handling of multiple shipping methods

First of all, thank you for the answer. Unfortunately that doesn't help me much. Because I need to calculate shipping prices for shipping method "Spedition" on basis of PLZ (ZIP) and quantity of products. I thought because you can set product ID's in Calculate for weight/postal code/count/price I can avoid using the shipping product addon. Maybe there is a way to prioritize one shipping method? For example if the customer puts two products in the basket and one of them can only be send by "Spedition" then the only shown shipping option is "Spedition". Do I need both addons for this case and will they work together?

Maybe you can give me a bit more detailed answer or is it possible to try the weight/postal code/count/price addon for maybe 24 hours to decide if it fit's our needs before we buy the addon? Because the descriptions of the addon's are not very detailed.

Thank you in advance.

Last change: 08.09.2020 09:32

08.09.2020 23:07
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Addon shipping product have many configuration
Priority ...

Calculate for weight/postal code/count/price - only calculate price

Addon shipping product work with Calculate for weight/postal code/count/price (only not use product id in configuration)

I can give you an addon for testing.

Last change: 08.09.2020 23:08

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.