Configurabel product - English text is all bold - bug?

23.03.2020 18:41
Dingens
User Dingens
Name: Rolf Wagels
Configurabel product - English text is all bold - bug?

Hey
Working on a long configurable product here:
https://www.bodhran-info.de/en/component/jshopping/configurhedor/config

Now, for the German product I have used
<strong>Cremig im Klang und einfach zu spielen</strong></br>
Für das DRAGONSkin kommt unser Edlauer Select in einen weiteren Bearbeitungsprozess, der das Fell flexibler macht.
Je nach Vorauswahl der Rohhaut (Alter, Geschlecht, Stärke etc.) und Intensität der Bearbeitung unterscheiden wir zwischen der Velvet, der Classic und der Spicy Variante.

Classic: wird meist als warm, erdig, basslastig und cremig beschrieben. Leicht zu bespielen, verzeiht Spielfehler.

For english:
<strong>Creamy sound and easy to play</strong></br>
To become DRAGONSkin, our Edlauer Select skin undergoes an additional treatment process which makes it more flexible.
Depending on the attributes of the preselected rawhide (age, sex, thickness, etc.) and on how much it has been treated, we distinguish between three variants: velvet, classic, and spicy.

classic: Usually described as having a warm, earthy, bassy and creamy sound. Easy to play, forgiving of mistakes.

In the result, as you can see in the link, all English text is bold, whereas in the German text only the first line is bold, as expected.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Rolf

23.03.2020 19:04
Dingens
User Dingens
Aw: Configurabel product - English text is all bold - bug?

I just realized:
Only in the configurable product in English everything is bold, including the menue on the left.
Weird...no idea where this comes from...
Any thoughts?
Rolf

23.03.2020 20:45
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Problem in your product description.

24.03.2020 11:47
Dingens
User Dingens

Thanks, but where?
Here is my product description:
<p><strong>Express ConfigurHEDor: Customize your own bodhrán online!</strong> <br />The Express ConfigurHEDor combines the advantages of a standard model with the possibilities of a custom-made instrument: a wide range of features to choose from, reasonable prices, and short delivery times - ready for shipping within 3 weeks!
<br />Design your own dream bodhrán from different drumheads, tuning rims, frame designs, and decorative ribbons. Your order is sent straight to Christian's workshop and immediately goes into production. You can also choose to receive real-time pictures of the production process. <br />You also have the option to decorate your frame with your own design (paint it, apply stickers or adhesive foil, etc.).</p>
<p>We will guide you through the cnfiguration process. Don't worry, it's very easy, jsut choose one option of each category, the price will update automatically.<br /><strong>Enjoy configuring your own hand-crafted bodhrán!</strong></p>

Any help is appreciated!
Rolf

24.03.2020 20:43
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

Problem in product:
<div class="front-configurable-product-name">
<a href="/en/component/jshopping/drum-skin/edlauer-select-no-spine?Itemid=0" target="_blank">
Edlauer Select, no spine </a>

<div class="front-configurable-product-description"><strong>The reliable all-rounder.<strong></br>
A skin for all occasions, and much more than just a "standard skin". This type of goat skin, developed by Werner Edlauer especially for HEDWITSCHAK DRUMS, has been used as the standard drumhead for almost two decades now. Reliable, natural, stable in tuning, uncomplicated, and proven in practice.</div>
</div>

Last change: 24.03.2020 20:49

25.03.2020 18:22
Dingens
User Dingens

hey
Thanks for your help. May product description looks like this:

I don't have all those div classes...where did you see the decription you have posted?
I am sorry, this may sound stupid, but I can't find it.
Thanks a lot, very much appreciated!
Rolf

25.03.2020 20:02
admin
(Support Team)
User admin

Need only
Close tag
</strong>

Last change: 25.03.2020 20:03

26.03.2020 13:02
Dingens
User Dingens

Oh dear!
I knew it was something small and embarrassing like this!
Thanks a lot!!!
Rolf

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.