Notify availability addon and direct change field 'product_quantity' in MySQL

16.12.2018 19:44
vitaly2016
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Vitaly
Notify availability addon and direct change field 'product_quantity' in MySQL

I wrote application for the managers of my company to quick control availability and price of products without accessing site's backend.
Application makes direct access for some fields of MySQL: product_quantity, product_price.

So our managers do not change the price and availability via Joomla backend interface, they use my application.

But now I need addon "Notify availability".

So I have a question - if third party application (my application) will change
field 'product_quantity', for example from value 0 to value 10 by direct MySQL request, how can I force this addon to
trigger notifying clients about availability.
Or the only way is to change availability of each changed products in Joomshopping administration panel?

16.12.2018 20:44
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Notify availability addon and direct change field 'product_quantity' in MySQL

Create script for execute trigger with params ...

17.12.2018 08:06
vitaly2016
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Vitaly
Aw: Notify availability addon and direct change field 'product_quantity' in MySQL

ОК. For now I don't have addon yet. so I can't even imagine what the trigger I should execute.
And how will it work? For each changed record I should execute trigger, or trigger should be executed once after a batch of changes?

I would be grateful for some example...

And the last question - if I buy addon for domen SITE.COM, may I install it for TEST.SITE.COM (for testing purpose only) ?

17.12.2018 09:51
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

1. I can not tell (you need to watch the code)
2. yes (only need send me domail / addon name)

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.