Joomshopping and duplicate invoice numbers?

09.08.2022 19:00
cmstyles
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Sebastian
Joomshopping and duplicate invoice numbers?

Hello, I have a strange problem....

I have been using Joomshopping on Joomla 3 since 2019. Recently, I rebuilt the entire website on Joomla 4 and also installed the latest version of Joomshopping.

However, customers now always have the problem that they receive the following error message when paying with Paypal:

"This invoice has already been paid.

I had already changed the invoice number under Checkout. First to the consecutive number (the last order was 1563 on the old homepage, so I changed it to 1564 in the new Joomshopping), when that didn't work I changed it to an invoice number from 3000, but that didn't work either.

I should now know where I can find the error? Is Joomshopping not transferring the order number completely? Instead of "1564", only "564" or something similar? In any case, I can't explain where the error should be?

Joomshopping's functions are standard, I haven't changed anything in the Paypal plugin or the checkout...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

09.08.2022 22:19
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Joomshopping and duplicate invoice numbers?

Sended order id.
field order_id in table #__jshopping_orders

Use phpmyadmin
table ..._jshopping_orders
Operation
set
AUTO_INCREMENT :

10.08.2022 18:32
cmstyles
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Sebastian
Aw: Joomshopping and duplicate invoice numbers?

thanks i will try

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.