Extra checkbox at checkout - Consent to pass on details to Shipping provider

05.07.2022 18:49
Dingens
User Dingens
Name: Rolf Wagels
Extra checkbox at checkout - Consent to pass on details to Shipping provider

In Joomla 5 the text here reads:
"I agree that my email address will be shared with Shipment Germany so that Shipment Germany may contact me by email or provide status information on shipment delivery prior to delivering the goods for the purpose of scheduling a delivery date. I can revoke my consent in this regard at any time."

Shipment Germany is the name of my Shipping method, but not the name of the Shipping Provider. It should read "shipping provider" and "Versanddienstleister" in German instead.
Can I change this somewhere?
Thanks
Rolf

05.07.2022 20:28
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Extra checkbox at checkout - Consent to pass on details to Shipping provider

I do not understand you.

Your use addon
Extra checkbox checkout step 2?

06.07.2022 08:01
Dingens
User Dingens
Aw: Extra checkbox at checkout - Consent to pass on details to Shipping provider

Yes, that's the addon

Result:

but it should not read "will be shared with Shipment Germany" but it should read "will be shared with the shipment provider". Shipment Germany is the delivery method, but the data will be shared with the company, not the method.
Same in German, it reads: " einverstanden, dass meine E-Mail-Adresse an Versand Deutschland weitergegeben wird, damit Versand Deutschland vor der Zustelllung...". But it should read " einverstanden, dass meine E-Mail-Adresse an den Versanddienstleister weitergegeben wird...".

Hope that makes it clear.
Cheers
Rolf

06.07.2022 09:05
spike77
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Manfred

Change %s in Language File(s): components\com_jshopping\lang\addon_extra_checkbox

define('_JSHOP_CONFIRM_DELIVERY_EMAIL_TEXT', 'Ich bin damit einverstanden, dass meine E-Mail-Adresse an %s weitergegeben wird, damit %s vor der Zustellung der Ware zum Zwecke der Abstimmung eines Liefertermins per E-Mail Kontakt mit mir aufnehmen bzw. Statusinformationen zur Sendungszustellung übermitteln kann. Meine diesbezüglich erteilte Einwilligung kann ich jederzeit widerrufen.');

06.07.2022 09:56
spike77
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Manfred

But i have another problem .... Where can I see if the customer has selected the shipping Provider checkbox or not!? (Version 1.3.3 JS 4.x)

06.07.2022 12:18
Dingens
User Dingens

Thanks!
That should do the trick.
I can see it in my orders, below the products:
Cheers
Rolf

06.07.2022 12:25
Dingens
User Dingens

Worked like a charm!
Thanks!

@admin:
In this screenshot:
Is there a way to have all the letters in the same size? AGB is bigger and the second checkbox text is also bigger.
Thanks
Rolf

06.07.2022 14:48
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

See your CSS style

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.