Shipping Options Display

09.07.2016 04:00
Bilmar
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Mark
Shipping Options Display

How can I get the shipping options to only display the description for the radio button that is checked like it does on the payment page?

Looking at the code on the payment page it looks like this is the code that does it, but how do I integrate that into the shipping page?

onclick = "showPaymentForm('<?php print $payment->payment_class ?>')"

AND THEN on the Divide section it says this:

<?php if ($this->active_payment != $payment->payment_id){?>style = "display:none"<?php } ?>

AND THEN on the bottom of the page there's this script:

<?php if ($payment_class){ ?>
<script type="text/javascript">
showPaymentForm('<?php print $payment_class;?>');
</script>
<?php } ?>

How do I integrate this into the shipping page so it will do the same function as the payment page?

09.07.2016 09:59
FrankG.
User FrankG.
Name: Frank
Aw: Shipping Options Display

Hello Mark,

in file checkout/shippings.php in line 49
<div class="shipping_descr"><?php print $shipping->description?></div>
change
<div style="display:none;" class="shipping_descr"><?php print $shipping->description?></div>

Letzte Änderung: 09.07.2016 09:59

09.07.2016 21:40
Bilmar

Thanks Frank for replying.

Unfortunately all that will do is hide that section. it won't actually hide the DIV section until the radio button is clicked like on the payment page.

I did a work around to get a similar concept to toggle the div from display:block to display:none and it's working somewhat, but it does not function like the payment page does.

09.07.2016 22:11
FrankG.
User FrankG.
Name: Frank

please show me with a picture...

09.07.2016 22:45
Bilmar

If you go to the demo site and go to the checkout page, you'll see that the only descriptions that show for the payment options are the ones that have the radio button checked.

If you select a different option, then the others hide the DIV layer and only show the one selected:

The code I posted in the first post is exactly what allows this to happen, but I don't know how to integrate that into the shipping pages so the options do the same thing.

Currently all options in shipping are displayed along with their entire descriptions.

Letzte Änderung: 09.07.2016 22:47

13.07.2016 21:16
Bilmar

Any help with this?

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.