Digital + Physical Product in Cart - No Delivery Cost shown/chosen

02.03.2016 13:15
Einszweidrei
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Olaf
Digital + Physical Product in Cart - No Delivery Cost shown/chosen

Hello,

I just purchased the shipping product extension to be able to attribute specific shipping methods to products.

When I purchase only one digital or one physical product and I try to checkout, I do get the correct delivery cost.

But if I pick one of each, I get no delivery cost info at all and I need to click "back" to get to the next page (payment, I set up Joomshopping to show delivery before payment).

I saw a related post here but it seems to refer to an older version of Joomshopping and I did not manage to find all the elements mentioned in there.

How do I configure Joomshopping 4.12.0 and shipping product 2.4.0 to pick the delivery cost of the physical product(s) for the digital and physical product?

Many thanks,

Последнее изменение: 02.03.2016 14:54

02.03.2016 18:38
Dr.Rivera
Name: Jürgen
Aw: Digital + Physical Product in Cart - No Delivery Cost shown/chosen

Hallo,

"Priority Versand"

eingestellt?

Grüße

Nicht ganz aktuell, aber vielleicht doch noch für einige hilfreich, das E-Book Joomshopping.
Bei Amazon (kindl) und xinxii (ePub):

http://www.amazon.de/JoomShopping-Joomla-Shop-Online-Shop-ebook/dp/B005L9D8MC

http://www.xinxii.com/joomshopping-der-joomla-shop-p-339561.html

03.03.2016 08:49
Einszweidrei
Name: Olaf
Aw: Digital + Physical Product in Cart - No Delivery Cost shown/chosen

Super, danke, ich hab's jetzt gefunden, sieht halt inzwischen alles etwas anders aus als in den Screeshots von Shipping Product. Unter Priority Versand gibt es auch kein Drop Down-Menü mehr, die Felder haben eine "0" und man muss dann eine Reihenfolge über die Höhe der Zahlen festlegen. Bei mir hat es eine "1" getan.

Jetzt läuft's. :-)

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.