Characteristics: Field Values For Different Languages

29.09.2019 12:35
NameNameNameName
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Name
Characteristics: Field Values For Different Languages

It would be very useful to have the option to define separate values for each language for each characteristic.

We can do this in predefined value-lists, and general product descriptions etc. but not in the "regular" characteristics fields.

So far Joomshopping is the the best shopping cart for Joomla because of the flexible characteristics handling. But the multi-language option in characteristics is really missing. :)

Thanks.

29.09.2019 18:28
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Characteristics: Field Values For Different Languages

Need use type: list

30.09.2019 09:58
NameNameNameName
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Name
Aw: Characteristics: Field Values For Different Languages

Thanks for the answer.

But that is exactly what I said: value lists work multi-lingual, text type does not.

E.g. I have a speed value that for Europe I want to put in kph (km/h) and for US in mph (miles per hour). That is just one example, I could come up with many more. Practically everything where the values or text of a characteristics field can vary too much between every single product, so setting um a list does not make sense.

So is there a chance that you will add this very useful multi-lingual feature?

Thanks!

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.