Characteristics: Individual list for each product

29.08.2019 11:34
ecoShopUser
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Andrea
Characteristics: Individual list for each product

For characteristics there is the type "Text" in the backend. Here you can store any free text for each product in the backend. This is displayed in the frontend.

I need a free text function for the type "List". No fixed values should be stored for the characteristic. I want to manually create the values for the selection list for each product. Users should then be able to select one of these values in the frontend.

For example:
Product: Training
Characteristic = Possible dates (18.08.2019, 20.08.2019, 28.09.2019...)

The dates should be set in the backend individually for each product in the form of a characteristic list. There should be no fixed entries in the backend for selection. The values should be entered manually. Therefore I am looking for the type "Select List with Freetext" for Characteristics. The values must then be displayed as a selection list in the frontend. The user should select the desired value for the product (here: training date).

Last change: 29.08.2019 12:04

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.