Problem after installing Italian language

04.03.2020 19:18
avalost
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Salvatore
Problem after installing Italian language

Hi,
I'm using joomshopping and when I install the italian language pack, I find many warning about many errors in the syntax of some strings in many file of the code and the system ask to me to add the ' ' before and after some strings. I tried to do but for everythings change I try to do I see a new message. It follow an example of the warning that I receive but notice that it is for many, many other things in the component.

Warning: Use of undefined constant _JSHOP_UPDATE_UPLOAD_FROM_URL_PACKAGE_FILE - assumed '_JSHOP_UPDATE_UPLOAD_FROM_URL_PACKAGE_FILE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mhd-01/www.unnestore.com/htdocs/administrator/components/com_jshopping/views/update/tmpl/default.php on line 39
_JSHOP_UPDATE_UPLOAD_FROM_URL_PACKAGE_FILE

I have used this component many other times and never I had that warning.
What can I do?
Thanks.

Joomla: 3.9.15
JoomShopping: 4.18.4
PHP: 7.2
MySQL: 4.7.9
Website Url: it's offline for now, I can't turn it online because the site it's at its begin...

04.03.2020 20:58
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Problem after installing Italian language

Italian language - for old version joomshopping.
Need add "new" translation variable.
https://www.joomshopping.com/forum/posts/7/2655.html

04.03.2020 23:54
avalost
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Salvatore

I have downloaded the Italian package on your website, here https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/downloads/languages.html?lang=en
Is that the right package? This is what I got.
I read your post "How to change the translation / Change language file / Examples." but, excuse me if I am misunderstanding but, I have to change every variables? It is so hard.

Letzte Änderung: 04.03.2020 23:58

05.03.2020 14:22
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Yes. Need change variable.

See original file en-GB.php

Example
copy row from en-GB.php
define('_JSHOP_BIRTHDAY', 'Birthday');
add to youe lang file

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.