taxable price in the order

06.12.2018 22:48
ultimatica
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: d' onofrio

Good evening, I would like to know if it is possible to visualize in the order (in back and) the price of the excluded VAT product.
The site is set with VAT prices included, in the panel I would like to see the price excluding VAT of the product I give an example:
price of the product € 10.00 including VAT (on the front end the product has the price of € 10.00)
the customer purchases 4 pieces
the total is € 40.00
I would like to display the price of the single product excluding VAT ie € 8.20 (vat 22%)
I need it when I issue an invoice to the customer to enter the price of the individual product without having to use the calculator.
Is there already something to do it?
This price I would like to display it only in the order I would not be displayed to the customer to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding
I'm waiting

07.12.2018 08:20
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: taxable price in the order

No option.

When you create an order you can simply select the product and the price will be there already.

07.12.2018 14:56
ultimatica
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: d' onofrio

Good evening, I do not need to create the order but to manage the one done by customers, it would only need to be in the post panel on the order page.
If you can let me know even if it's a change you can make the cost in order to make an evaluation.
As you can see from the picture I posted yesterday, I need the taxable unit cost.
I wait for you

07.12.2018 20:42
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

tax added to product?

tax configuration?

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.