Problem with picture upload

31.05.2016 15:42
stefan@rheinufer.net
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Stefan
Problem with picture upload

I think this is a very common Problem but could not find a solution to it so far. I just cannot upload product pictures to the backend by "configuration" or "other". It will only work if the pictures is uploaded in original size. The Page just crashes.

Yes, the GD Library is enabled, file size is hight enough. What else could be the problem? Any tips to bypass the problem?

I could downsize the images but will they then show up as thumpnails in the smaller category?

Joomla: 3.5.1
JoomShopping: 4.12.3

31.05.2016 16:44
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Problem with picture upload

php memory limit?

https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/5044.html?lang=en#3

01.06.2016 09:51
stefan@rheinufer.net

YES!

It worked. It really did seem to be an issue with the memory. I had it up at 32 MB as I thought it should be enought for a 1mb pictures, but obviously there is a lot of calculation in the background. So for everyone else with the same issue... Please check your allocated memory!

01.06.2016 11:38
stefan@rheinufer.net

Also it seem to be working with no Problem when the original file size was 10x10 cm... I dont know why... If I use this size I somehow does not really matter what the file size is... perhaps thats also helping some people out there.

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.