Downloadable Products

18.11.2020 08:19
KW
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Kian William
Downloadable Products

To whom it may concern:
I have developed a site with products to be downloaded in Joomla 4. I want to share what I have done and at the same time any ideas shall be welcomed.(Because of other projects it took sometime to finish this project for the site belongs to my own company):
1- When a customer selects some products (downloadable), ultimately based on jshopping design shall reach the finish.php with its layout in General situation which is step 7 if I am not mistaken.
2-There in layout override of finish.php, I get data about the order based on customer user id from tables: #__jshopping_orders and #__jshopping_order_item
3-Once I obtained the product name from query, I print each product in a form inside a loop
4-I already prepared zipped samples of the products in a folder
5-Clicking on the submit button of the form downloads the product(s) the customer orders
In mysite all products are downloadable yet in case of a mixture of downloadable and non-downloadable items, very easily we can check the obtained products'name in a loop with the folder in which contains the zip files (all with the same name of each downloadable product)and based on that forms shall be created and downloaded product items shall be selected to be downloaded.
The test has been successful
I thank again the support of this forum which their guidance assisted me to reach the results above
Good Luck and long live Science
Kian William

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.