max_count_order_one_product

08.11.2022 12:08
KianWilliam121
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Kian William
max_count_order_one_product

To whom it may concern
In a php file which is partly of a system plugin I called the method add() of class CartController, in site part the item is added from wishlist to cart but I receive a warning message that max_count_order.... is equal with 0 while it isn't, also the order is created too, there has been no problem
yet I think I got to call a method before add() to turn off this message, I turned off joomla error report message and the message stopped
Kian Wiilliam

08.11.2022 14:41
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: max_count_order_one_product

I do not understand the question.

Plugin name?
configuration?
Error?

08.11.2022 19:15
KianWilliam121

Alright, I explain. You may go to this site, as a guest or a registered user select an item or few items and add them to the wishlist, in the wishlist page I have developed a system plugin which adds two buttons to add all items or delete all items.( I know you have already developed a plugin addon for that but the government does not allow to connect and shop online so I developed the plugin myself.), when you click on add all items, they will be added to the basket, and everything is working but I receive that message which says max_count_.order_one_product is equal with zero and it is not actually because I fixed it in the configuration part to the number 100. Now when you go there , there will be no such a message after clicking on add all items because I truned off joomla error report but supposing it is on, which method do I have to call before $cart->add() in order not to have this message. $cart is an instance of CartController
The address of my site is:
https://worldwartoys.lordart121.ir
regards
Kian William

08.11.2022 19:52
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin

Bug in your plugin.
-----------------------
For order development use Kontakt.

09.11.2022 06:46
KianWilliam121

Thanks for the advice but my plugin works and I shall fix the problem with the message, the plugin is just for this website and I am not going to publish it
Kian William

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.