Manufacturer code

28.04.2020 18:53
ultimatica
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: d' onofrio
Manufacturer code

Good evening, I am unable to display the manufacturer code on the product page.
I have enabled the manufacturer code in Settings-Category / _JSHOP_MANUFACTURER_COD products.
In the administrator panel in the item sheet, I enter the manufacturer code but it does not appear on the site in the product sheet, what do I have to enable in order to make it appear?
Thank you in advance

28.04.2020 19:27
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Manufacturer code

Joomshopping template?
original default?

29.04.2020 00:14
ultimatica

Good evening,
Responsive template, but I use the Addon jshopping_rich_snippets so the product_default.php is the one

29.04.2020 01:43
ultimatica

From your question I understood that I had to check my product_default.php and I noticed that there was no Manufactured Code script, I opened the product_default.php of the Defoult template I copied the script
<?php if ($this->config->manufacturer_code_in_product_detail && $this->product->getManufacturerCode()!=""){?>
<div class="manufacturer_code">
<?php print _JSHOP_MANUFACTURER_CODE?>: <span id="manufacturer_code"><?php print $this->product->getManufacturerCode()?></span>
<?php }?>
and I put it in mine.
Everything ok now I enter the manufacturer code.
Thanks a lot as always fast and efficient

Letzte Änderung: 29.04.2020 01:43

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.