Subscriptions with joomShopping not possible?

11.03.2019 22:35
chris24
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Chris
Subscriptions with joomShopping not possible?

Hello there,
just got newly into joomshopping as shop system.
Downloaded and installed the free version with some plugins and addons into a Testwebsite (live online but test, Apache2 Server, php 7.2, MySql 5.8, joomla 3.9.3).

Now what i am trying to set up is a website that allows users to buy digital goods like eBooks and pdf-files as well as online-services, so to say "online courses and tutorials", which actually are just average joomla articles with included video-tutorials - all buyable within the same shoppingcart.
So what i needed is a shop system that allows me to sell those two different kinds of good and services within ONE shopsystem.
Thats why i wanted to tryout joomshopping.

The system itself looks very convenient to me and i would really like to use this system (would even buy the professional version if it works for my needs).
So here are my questions:
1) HOW can i setup a kind of subscription plan with joomshopping?
2) is it possible to link articles as products and if yes how?
3) if joomshopping isnt capable of doing so, is there (or will be) a plugin that allows me to do that?
4) Would the "Payment for UserGroup" Addon do the trick for me selling subscriptions? But if yes, still how do i nest the (paid) articles to products?

Thanks for quick answer. I am searching for a long time for the right system.
Joomshopping seemed very convenient, except for those issues in question. Please help!

Thanks in advance, Chris24

Joomla: 3.9.3
JoomShopping: 4.18
PHP: 7.2
MySQL: 5.8

Последнее изменение: 11.03.2019 22:49

12.03.2019 08:36
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Subscriptions with joomShopping not possible?

See addon
https://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/shop/addons/recurring-payments.html

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.