DB changes between Version 3.20.1 and 4.8.1

28.01.2015 09:53
Brueni92
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Andreas Brüniger
DB changes between Version 3.20.1 and 4.8.1

So I made a complete new site when "migrating" from 2.5 to 3.3.
Now I want to move the shop. Which means if I am not mistaking, that I simply have to copy the DB and the pdf files of the orders.
(According to this:http://www.webdesigner-profi.de/joomla-webdesign/joomla-shop/forum/posts/7/4884.html)
What I did was to delete all the data in de Tables of the new DB and copied all the tables from the old to the new DB
But I got the error:
INSERT INTO `bsqna_jshopping_config`
Unknown column 'order_number_type' in 'field list'

Which made me thinking and after checking I saw that the old config table had around 168 fields, while the new one only has 140...

So now I am quite unsure whether it is smart to simply copy the old data into the new...

Now I already copied all the settings anyway in the backend so I only care about the user data and the orders, now my question is: Can you ensure me, that if I only copy those two tables and the wishlist plus the tempcarts, will everything still work smoothly together?

Joomla: 3.3.6
JoomShopping: 4.8.1

28.01.2015 20:12
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: DB changes between Version 3.20.1 and 4.8.1

Need add only field 'image'.

SEE upgrade package.

ALTER TABLE `#__jshopping_products` ADD `image` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL;

UPDATE `#__jshopping_products` SET `image` = `product_name_image`;

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.