I can't get the Options Tab to work in the Admin Control Panel

09.06.2012 05:24
dianne71
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: Dianne
I can't get the Options Tab to work in the Admin Control Panel

Hi there,

This is the first time I have used JoomShopping and I have switched to it after becoming extremely frustrated with the new version of Virtuemart :(

I have installed JoomShopping and all seemed to be working fine until I went to configure the Options Tab of the Control Panel and came up with the following message -

--------------------------------------------------------

Warning: require_once(/home/host/public_html/mywebsiteaddress.com.au/components/com_jshopping/lang/resize/en-GB.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/diannew1/public_html/thatweddingwebsite.com.au/components/com_jshopping/lib/factory.php on line 209

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/host/public_html/mywebsiteaddress.com.au/components/com_jshopping/lang/resize/en-GB.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diannew1/public_html/thatweddingwebsite.com.au/components/com_jshopping/lib/factory.php on line 209

------------------------------------------------

Have I forgotten to upload a component/module or plugin, or do I need to activate something that I have missed in the configuration?

Please help me, I can't set the currency, payments or shipping without the Options Tab.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon...

PS. I have changed the name of my host account and website for security, hope that's OK.

Kind regards,

Dianne

Joomla: 1.7
JoomShopping: 3.7.0
Website Url: www.thatweddingwebsite.com.au

09.06.2012 08:02
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: I can't get the Options Tab to work in the Admin Control Panel

disable plugin resize picture

Last change: 09.06.2012 08:03

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.