Updates

18.01.2012 14:19
swissa
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: swissandy
Updates

Dear Webdesigner,

I am sure that I am not alone in saying that JoomShopping is a really great product. It is made even better by the fact that it is free.

Yes, if you do not want to have the copyright it costs you €199. I know people complain but when you consider that Hikashop charge €119 a year for their business package, I think it is worth the money. I've paid as I like the product and want to support you in developing further.

I really wish though that you would supply more information to your users. A change log would be great - post it in German! There are enough loyal users here who would gladly translate it to other languages for you. For free.

I'm sorry but saying "many changes" to a question about the latest template in 3.4 is not going to help you grow the user base.

We want you to be successful - we want you to keep developing the product - we want it to be the best. But please, involve your users more and inform them of what you are doing, what is coming and what has changed in the latest release.

Bestens!

18.01.2012 15:10
simbus82
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: sim
Aw: Updates

swissandy - 18.01.2012 14:19
Dear Webdesigner,

I am sure that I am not alone in saying that JoomShopping is a really great product. It is made even better by the fact that it is free.

Yes, if you do not want to have the copyright it costs you €199. I know people complain but when you consider that Hikashop charge €119 a year for their business package, I think it is worth the money. I've paid as I like the product and want to support you in developing further.

I really wish though that you would supply more information to your users. A change log would be great - post it in German! There are enough loyal users here who would gladly translate it to other languages for you. For free.

I'm sorry but saying "many changes" to a question about the latest template in 3.4 is not going to help you grow the user base.

We want you to be successful - we want you to keep developing the product - we want it to be the best. But please, involve your users more and inform them of what you are doing, what is coming and what has changed in the latest release.

Bestens!

I think that the web designer did not understand that JoomShopping climbed on top because, in these times, the other shop component like Virtuemart was not compatible with Joomla 1.6/1.7: people had to find a replacement part for this reason.
I'm "breaking the ass" to translate the version 3.4.0 for the Italian community of Joomla.it, since the component is in English and German, I also seemed appropriate to make it known to the Italians.

But now there is Virtuemart 2.0 ,fully compatible with 1.6/1.7/2.5: with its dozens of modules, dozens of plugins, all free!
But especially with a community that also tells you how many hairs have fallen into the keyboard during development.

What should we do with Joomshopping that "costs" so much money and much time each time it is updated?

Last change: 18.01.2012 15:10

18.01.2012 15:24
admin
(Support Team)
User admin
Name: Admin
Aw: Updates

Download 2 version JoomShopping (3.3.2 - 3.4.0)

Use Total comander for compare "template"

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.