Default menu problem

13.10.2011 12:22
ogt
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: T
Default menu problem

Hi,

I don't want Joomshopping to jump back to the default front page/menu, is that possible? I have a separate menu for Joomshopping with category listing, but when I enter a category it send me back to the default front page.

Same thing happens when I activate the mod_jshopping_categories. When I enter a category and it sends me back to the front page/menu. This is no good for me since I want some modules only to be shown on the front page without joomshopping. Is there any way to get around this problem?

Thanks,
Ogt

Joomla: Joomla 1.7.1
JoomShopping: Joomshopping 3.2.7
PHP: 5.2.14
MySQL: 5.0.67
Website Url: http://www.u1291174.fsdata.se/zooper/

14.10.2011 10:54
ogt
Joomshopping forum user no avatar
Name: T
Aw: Default menu problem

Update: Is it related to Joomla "SEO Settings Search Engine Friendly URLs" and the Apache rewrite file (.htaccess)? I turned the SEO options off yesterday and tested the site but with no luck. Same problem as before.

But today, 24h later, it works!? Is it because the Apache server was restartd during the night?

Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.