You searched: "paypal"
Found records: 3208
No. Post Author Forum Date
Paypal Adress notice
Unfortunately, it often happens, that the customer address is not stored correctly via PayPal. Therefore we would like to add a note for clients in the previewfinish.php to check their Adresse befor finish the order.

Of course, this note should only be displayed if PayPal as payment option has been selected. Is it possible to check this via php

if paypal: notice-text: display none;
spike77 Frontend 29.10.2022
Aw: Button next not work
Hello,
should be something wrong on radio button option. Button next works only if correct fill out the braintree payment form.
If choose other payment option (other radio button e.g. adwance payment or paypal), button next not working. Looks like errors because empty braintree payment form (red bordered emty fields).
stojan.kosti Commercial extensions 26.10.2022
Aw: payment setup
Option / payment / paypal

Testmode: No / Yes
PayPal payment email: Your paypal email

-------------------------------------------------------
credit/debit etc.?
-----------------------------------------------------

link companys account to accept payment?

For paypal = paypal.com
admin Shipping / Payment 09.10.2022
Aw: Status change ,, order cancelled" after chargeback of a partial amount via Paypal
Thank you for fast changes, that helps a lot!
spike77 Shipping / Payment 08.10.2022
Aw: Status change ,, order cancelled" after chargeback of a partial amount via Paypal
spike77 - 07.10.2022 07:53
Next confusion. After change Status zu "canceled" in JS Backend: Why is there an automatic Refound via Paypal? That´s not good!

We just had the case, that the status of an paid order automatically via Paypal changed to "Confirmed" (i don´t know why!?). The employee had now meant, that the order was not paid and canceled it. After that, a Refound goes to the customer. Now we can chase the money.

Is it possible to prevent automatic refunds? We have also the problem with the partial refunds, where the status in JS is changed to "Canceled" and the stock level increases. I thought these problems had been fixed since version 2.032?

Paypal plus 3.0.35 (JoomShopping 5.0.0+)

New option:
Admin cancel order = PayPal refund
admin Shipping / Payment 08.10.2022
spike77 - 06.10.2022 13:30
I use paypal plus 3.033 for js 5.x. Please see post #18

I can´t find this function in 3.033. After partial credit over paypal status is automatically ,,cancelled" and stock will be raised. Status mail goes to customer. This all was eliminated in Version 2.032.

Is the function (no Stock changes, Status: RefoundX) in JS5 Addon Version 2.0.32 omitted?

Paypal plus 3.0.34 (JoomShopping 5.0.0+)
admin Shipping / Payment 08.10.2022
Aw: Paypal behauptet, der Nutrzer sei unbekannt...
Options / Paypal
Config
Testmode? (It is important to choose the value you need)
admin Install & Update 07.10.2022
Paypal behauptet, der Nutrzer sei unbekannt...
Hallo miteinander,
mein erster Testshop macht nicht, was er soll ...
Beim Bearbeiten des Warenkorbs soll er Paypal nutzen jedoch behauptet im Bezahlpozess Paypal, die Anmeldung sei inkorrekt. Aber es will nicht gehen. Teste ich paypal direkt, "komme ich rein", nur eben NICHT im Bezahlpeozess
BirgitWannhoff Install & Update 07.10.2022
Next confusion. After change Status zu "canceled" in JS Backend: Why is there an automatic Refound via Paypal? That´s not good!

We just had the case, that the status of an paid order automatically via Paypal changed to "Confirmed" (i don´t know why!?). The employee had now meant, that the order was not paid and canceled it. After that, a Refound goes to the customer. Now we can chase the money.

Is it possible to prevent automatic refunds? We have also the problem with the partial refunds, where the status in JS is changed to "Canceled" and the stock level increases. I thought these problems had been fixed since version 2.032?
spike77 Shipping / Payment 07.10.2022
I use paypal plus 3.033 for js 5.x. Please see post #18

I can´t find this function in 3.033. After partial credit over paypal status is automatically ,,cancelled" and stock will be raised. Status mail goes to customer. This all was eliminated in Version 2.032.

Is the function (no Stock changes, Status: RefoundX) in JS5 Addon Version 2.0.32 omitted?
spike77 Shipping / Payment 06.10.2022
Aw: "canceled" mail automatically sent to the customer but it is not true! How to stop?
https://www.joomshopping.com/forum/posts/10/15160.html?lang=ru#6

Bug in paypal.

Not joomshopping bug.
paypal send cancel -> need cancel order.
admin Configuration 27.09.2022
Aw: Paypal Express Extension for Joomla 4
New version
Paypal Express 3.2.6 (Joomshopping 5.0.0+)
admin Commercial extensions 20.08.2022
Aw: Paypal payment Redirect 307 possible?
change
components\com_jshopping\payments\pm_paypal\pm_paypal.php
admin Shipping / Payment 16.08.2022
Paypal payment Redirect 307 possible?
Hi, is it possible to have the redirect for paypal purchases on 307? We need a temporary redirect.
cmstyles Shipping / Payment 15.08.2022
Aw: Problem with PayPal PLUS Express Button in Cart after Relaunch and Upgrade to JS 5.x
Solved. Problem was due to an incorrect configuration of a Joomla plugin.
spike77 Shipping / Payment 09.08.2022
Aw: Problem with PayPal PLUS Express Button in Cart after Relaunch and Upgrade to JS 5.x
Please, you understand what I mean?
spike77 Shipping / Payment 08.08.2022
Google Found this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71104248/paypal-javascript-sdk-button-opens-aboutblankblocked-window-in-django-template
Screenshot
Problem with PayPal PLUS Express Button in Cart after Relaunch and Upgrade to JS 5.x
After click to PayPal Express-Button there is open 2 Windows. A Browser Window is over the Paypal-Login-Window. There is a Note "Can not open popup window - blocked" Looks like only in Desktop-Mode. On my iPhone it looks normal.

After Close the Browser Window the Paypal-Login Window is displayed. But this is confused and was not the case before. Send you URL in Pvt.
Aw: Paypal Express Extension for Joomla 4
We are working on updates.
coming soon.
admin Commercial extensions 06.08.2022
StartZurück 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 WeiterEnde
Copyrights MAXXmarketing GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website stimme ich zu, dass Cookies zur optimalen Gestaltung der Website sowie zur Analyse der Nutzung der Website verwendet werden. Weiterführende Informationen finden Sie hier. OK, einverstanden.